Saturday, July 16, 2011

(Lil') Man's Best Friend

Since we first brought him home, Callie has been "looking out" for Connor.  She was protective of him (and still is at times) whenever people come by and are holding him...



Words cannot describe the looks Connor gives whenever he's watching Callie.  Sure, he gives looks to us but there's just something special about the bond he's already forming with her...  I know that Callie cannot wait for Connor to get bigger to play with (she's already bringing him her ball to throw), but I don't know if she's TRULY aware of what she'll be getting herself into!


      


I've said it before and I'll say it again...  I have yet to meet a Berner who isn't a "gentle giant" around children, even infants.  Connor hasn't quite got the hang of "petting" it's complete grabbing.  Callie just sits put and takes it.







My Favorite pic of them...so far!!! 


2 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love that last one too, they are both laughing at each other :-) A guy in my office building just got a berner puppy and I told him that he would be wonderful with his baby. They are so sweet and gentle. And Conner is so cute! He is growing so fast. The bond between a boy and his dog, priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love these pictures of Connor and Callie. They say more than words can say!

    ReplyDelete